Quality, Environment and Safety System
The company Quality System is based on the quality of all the company components, from management to operations and services, with a common goal: the satisfaction of clients, suppliers and collaborators. For this purpose, the Bottoli Group is committed in a constant and global improvement process, to reach and maintain the highest level.
The care for the environment and its protection are a fundamental aspect of the company’s policy, that adopts management procedures to minimize any potentially negative impact.
Bottoli Costruzioni has always paid the utmost attention to the issue of accident prevention and health at work, with constant training and awareness of its staff through special courses held in its logistics centre, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 81/2008. An important commitment: in fact the company is among the first places of its sector. (see OHSAS certification).
ISO 45001: 2018
S.O.A. qualification certificate no. 19171 / 16 / 00
issued by EURO-SOA
- cat. OG1 class. VIII over 15,493,707 € (building and maintenance)
- cat. OG2 class. VI 10,329,000 € (monumental restoration)
- cat. OG3 class. III BIS 1,500,000 € (roads, highways, bridges, viaducts)
- cat. OG11 class. III 1,032,913 € (technological systems)
Adoption of the management model 231 – code of ethics
Since January 2006 we have been adopting an organizational, management and control model pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/01.
The adoption of the Model allows for the company’s exemption from the administrative liability established in the Decree, which may derive from the commission of specific crimes by natural persons (administrators, managers, employees, collaborators) if it is proved that these subjects have acted in the interest and to the advantage of the company itself.
In order to allow for the exemption, the Legislative Decree no.231 of 2001 establishes that:
- a set of procedures must be prepared for our company’s organization in order to avoid the risk of the commission of serious crimes by our employees, from which a direct liability of the company would arise;
- the model has to be disseminated to all employees and administrators, also outside the company (clients, suppliers, external collaborators and subsidiaries);
- the observance by everyone – directors, managers, employees and collaborators – of the procedures listed in the model must be made effective, also providing for disciplinary sanctions: the disciplinary system provided for in the model is an integral part of the National Collective Labour Agreement applicable to the workers of the Bottoli Group companies.
As established in Legislative Decree 231, we have created a specific Supervisory Body that has the task of verifying compliance with the model and of referring to the Board of Directors all the information regarding updates and/or changes, as well as any situations of non-compliance with what provided by the model itself.